Welcome to Honeysuckle Designs. I specialize in custom photo cards, invitations, and banner kits for Etsy. I have turned my love for digital scrapbooking into a business and would love to design something for you. If you see something you like here on my blog, you can follow this link honeysuckledesigns to my Etsy store.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Busy Busy

Happy New Year!!!
I have been having so much fun designing new banners and banner sets. I designed a bunch of Valentine's Banners....so be sure to go check them out. Another new item to check out are the medallion type banners. My husband is addicted to coloring kaleidoscope coloring sheets. He wanted to do something useful with them. I asked him to take pictures of his finished product and I will use them on some of my banners. They look so nice. Go check them out.

www.honeysuckle-designs.etsy.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment