Welcome to Honeysuckle Designs. I specialize in custom photo cards, invitations, and banner kits for Etsy. I have turned my love for digital scrapbooking into a business and would love to design something for you. If you see something you like here on my blog, you can follow this link honeysuckledesigns to my Etsy store.

Monday, January 18, 2010

New banners...

I just can't stop! I am totally addicted to making ETSY banners. I just wish I could sell some. Please, please, let me know if you would like something you do not see. I am trying to design for all tastes....so if you have ideas, please send them my way.

I have changed my promo for this month. If you join my blog, you will get a coupon for Buy one Get one free of either the $5 or $7.95 banners. There are some pretty cool banners there.....take a peek. ALSO, if you buy from me this month, I will feature you on my blog, facebook, and on the front page of my ETSY store :)


Some new Banners:












Thanks for looking
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment